INSTRUCTIONS FOR GLADIATOR SLIDES
IF THE SLIDE IS NOT USED ON GRASS, FIRST PLACE A COVER OR BLANKETS UNDER THE SLIDE
1. To inflate for use without water:
1.1. -Position the Gladiator Slide where you want it
1.2. -Attach the motor to the loose outflow pipe
1.3. -Tie the elastic cord securely around motor's blower outlet
1.4. -Plug in the extension cord. Ensure that all Velcro windows and water drainage pipes are closed and securely tied.
1.5. -Plug extension cord into wall socket and switch on.
1.6. -The motor should be in the upright position while in use.
1.7. -Unit inflates in a few minutes.
2. Use with water, as above including:
2.1. Attached your hosepipe to the ties at the beginning of the slide
2.2. Allow the water to run down the slide.
3. THE MOTOR MUST BE LEFT ON THROUGHOUT THE USE OF THE SLIDE.
4. Peg the four-corners of the castle down with the pegs provided. Use the extra pegs to peg down the other anchor points.
IF YOUR SURFACE IS NOT ABSOLUTELY FLAT AND LEVEL OR IF IT IS WINDY, PLEASE USE THE PEGS AS THIS OFFERS STABILITY AND PREVENTS THE CASTLE FROM MOVING AS THE KIDS JUMP
5. To Pack Away:
5.1. –Close off and untie hosepipe. Open all Velcro windows.
5.2. -Leave motor running to assist with the elimination of excess water
Disconnect electricity, unplug extension cord, untie motor from outflow pipe
5.3. -IT IS AN IDEA: to get the children to roll over the slide to get rid of all the air
5.4. -Leave the slide for about ˝ hour to release the remaining air
5.5. -Fold the slide in half length-wise and again length-wise
5.6. -LEAVE THE OUTFLOW PIPE OUT
5.7. -Roll tightly from the steps towards the outflow pipe
5.8. -Position the slide on the cover, fold over corresponding flaps and thread ropes
6. PLEASE ENSURE THAT THE MOTOR IS NEVER LEFT IN THE RAIN
7. PLEASE report all faults to your Allfun Agent immediately
8. Should you require any advice, do not hesitate to phone your Allfun agent.
Thank you for your co-operation.