1. IF THE CASTLE IS NOT USED ON GRASS FIRST
PLACE A COVER OR BLANKETS UNDER THE CASTLE
2. To inflate:
2.1. -Position the Jumping Castle where you want it.
2.2. -Attach the motor to the loose outflow pipe.
2.3. -Tie the elastic cord securely around motor's blower
2.4. -Plug in your extension cord.
2.5. -Plug extension cord into wall socket and switch on.
2.6. -The motor should be in the upright position while
2.7. -Unit inflates in a few minutes.
3. THE MOTOR MUST BE LEFT ON THROUGHOUT THE USE OF THE
4. Peg the four-corners of the castle down with the pegs
provided. Use the extra pegs to peg down the other anchor points.
SURFACE IS NOT ABSOLUTELY FLAT AND LEVEL OR IF IT IS WINDY, PLEASE USE THE
PEGS AS THIS OFFERS STABILITY AND PREVENTS THE CASTLE FROM MOVING AS THE KIDS
5. To Pack Away:
5.1. –Disconnect electricity. Unplug extension cord
5.2. -Untie the motor from the outflow pipe
5.3. -IT IS AN
IDEA: to get the children to roll over the
castle to get rid of all the air
5.4. -Leave the castle for about ˝ hour to release the
5.5. -Fold the castle in half length-wise
5.6. -LEAVE THE OUTFLOW PIPE OUT
5.7. -Fold in half length-wise again
5.8. -Roll tightly from the steps towards the outflow
5.9. -Position the castle on the cover, fold over
corresponding flaps and thread ropes
6. PLEASE ENSURE THAT THE MOTOR IS NEVER LEFT IN THE RAIN
7. PLEASE report all faults to your Allfun Agent
8. Should you require any advice, do not hesitate to phone
your Allfun agent.