INSTRUCTIONS FOR KANGA PONDS
1. IF THE CASTLE IS NOT USED ON GRASS FIRST PLACE A COVER OR BLANKETS UNDER THE CASTLE
2. To inflate:
2.1. -Position the Kanga Pond where you want it
2.2. -Attach the motor to the loose outflow pipe
2.3. -Tie the elastic cord securely around motor's blower outlet
2.4. –Connect the extension cord to the pond then into wall socket and switch on.
2.5. -The motor should be in the upright position while in use.
2.6. -Unit inflates in a few minutes.
3. THE MOTOR MUST BE LEFT ON THROUGHOUT THE USE OF THE POND.
4. Empty the balls from the two ball bags into the netting area
5. Peg the four-corners of the pond down with the pegs provided. Use the extra pegs to peg down the other anchor points.
IF YOUR SURFACE IS NOT ABSOLUTELY FLAT AND LEVEL OR IF IT IS WINDY, PLEASE USE THE PEGS AS THIS OFFERS STABILITY AND PREVENTS THE CASTLE FROM MOVING AS THE KIDS JUMP
6. To Pack Away:
6.1. –Disconnect electricity, unplug extension cord, untie the motor
6.2. -Empty the balls from the Kanga Pond into the ball bags – use a large bucket to scoop the balls up
6.3. -IT IS AN IDEA: to divide the children into two teams and have a competition to collect the balls into the two ball bags by giving each team a bucket and a ball bag, the winning team is the one that fills the bag first.
6.4. -IT IS AN IDEA: to get the children to roll over the castle to get rid of all the air
6.5. -Leave the castle for about ˝ hour to release the remaining air
6.6. -Fold the castle in half length-wise and again length-wise
6.7. -LEAVE THE OUTFLOW PIPE OUT
6.8. -Roll tightly from the steps towards the outflow pipe
6.9. -Position the Kanga Pond on the cover, fold over corresponding flaps and thread ropes
7. PLEASE ENSURE THAT THE MOTOR IS NEVER LEFT IN THE RAIN
8. PLEASE report all faults to your Allfun Agent immediately
9. Should you require any advice, do not hesitate to phone your Allfun agent.
Thank you for your co-operation.